If you are a Manager with HR responsibilities in the legal profession, then you won’t want to miss this highly interactive ALPMA HR Workshop! You are guaranteed to learn something!
Legal People are proud to be co-sponsoring this popular event to be held on Thursday 22nd March 2012, 10:30am to 4:30pm.
This event will be facilitated by Kriss Will of Kriss Will Consulting, a widely respected legal industry HR consultant, supported by a panel of leading HR experts including:
- Alison Baker, Partner – Hall & Wilcox
- Christine Roberts, HR & Office Manager – Aitken Partners
- Clare Valentine, Head of Human Resources – BDO
- Alison Beazley, People & Development Manager, Employee Relations – Freehills
At the workshop you will:
- Understand the hot issues and challenges for HR in the legal services industry in 201.
- Obtain practical tools, tips and advice that can be applied immediately in your business
- Have your specific HR questions answered by legal industry HR specialists and employment lawyers
- Share HR experiences with your peers from other legal firms
- Learn how to effectively handle difficult situations
To download a brochure/application form: click on the following link: ALPMA HR Workshop Brochure 2012