The National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 apply to the services offered by Crestfield Pty. Ltd. t/as Legal People and Accountancy People as divisions of Henderson’s Consulting Group, established in 1973, by Bob and Sue Henderson. These statements also pertain to the Legal People website.
Our office is located at Level 13, 461 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Vic. 3000
Ph. 03-9670-5051 Fax. 03-9670-3195; web address: www.legalpeople.com.au
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer specialist recruitment services to Legal, Accountancy and corporate entities in addition to management consulting services. We collect/hold personal information usually from one of the following categories:
- Prospective employee/candidate information submitted and obtained from the candidate via their applications received through e-mail, facsimile, post, in person and at any subsequent registration interview conducted by our Consultants and other sources in connection with applications for work;
- Work performance details from candidate’s referees;
- Information about incidents in the workplace;
- Staff information;
- Information received in relation to absences from work due to leave, illness or other causes; or
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships.
The personal information we collect may be held in our filing system &/or on our computerised database for the purpose of finding candidates suitable employment; staff management; training; client and business relationship management and marketing.
We may disclose this information for the purposes for which it is primarily held or for a related secondary purpose. We may disclose personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so, to any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information. Personal information collected will not be sold, rented or licensed to any other person for marketing purposes.
We undertake all reasonable measures to ensure that the information we subsequently disclose to a third party is accurate, complete and up to date, prior to disclosure. Unauthorised access to our database is strictly prohibited and it is password protected to ensure all personal information is secure. Whilst we employ Anti-Virus software, we cannot 100% guarantee the security or accuracy of data transmitted over the Internet as it may become scrambled, truncated or altered in its transmission via a virus infection or other abnormality.
From time to time we may contract out services and contractors may see some personal information. Typically our contractors may include I.T. / database design contractors or our Internet Service Provider.